Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Journal 6

Hi, Matt Groening. This s Yeji Hwang who just watched your cartoon show 'Simpson.' I think 'Simpson' tells a lot about society. Sometimes it is difficult to understand because of sarcasm. Therefore, few times, I just gave up and watched it without understanding what the show is trying to say. 'Simpson' examined various fields; governments, society, family, phobia, etc. However, I don't think it still not talked about worlds. There are a lot of countries with their own cultures. It would be fun to watch f there is an episode that Simpson family goes travel all around world and talk how their cultures are different from states'. Because I am an international student, I had lots of trouble to feel comfortable with American culture. I want to show publics how it is hard to fit in other countries and please not laugh at international people. Thank you to read think letter. I will watch your cartoon show whenever I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment