Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Journal 8

I watched 'Inception' with my friends on Saturday. It was so good. One of my friends said it was fourth time to watch it. I was so surprised about that. Anyway, it was the movie that makes people think. It actually doesn't give the actual ending. Watchers have to guess that the main character is in his dream or in real life. I am really sure that he was in his dream, because even though he was able to see his children's face, his 'Totem' was still spining even though enough time was pased, which means it should be stop spinning at that time. It was hard to understand the story, but it was really good. If I can, I want to watch it again. Also, before the movie started, I saw an advetisement for drama. It was 'no ordinary family'. I wanted to watch that. Also the 'Hotaru's Hikari' which is the Japanese drama. Even though I really want to watch thse two dramas, I don't have time to watch bcause drama is series. If Iwatch one episode, I feel like have to watch all episodes. I will watch all of them during a vacation. I am already excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment