Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Journal4

Sept.14

I love animals especially the dogs. That is because I hade some dogs as a pet. They were so cute and they really made me feel happy. When I argued with my mom or was angry about something, I went to my dogs. One of my favorite pets was called ‘Ddori’. She was mixed dog and she was small, cute, and smart. When I was sad, she came to me and cheered me up. While I played with her, my feeling got better.

Usually, most girls prefer smaller dogs but to me, all kinds of dogs are cute. Even though I see a huge dog, I say it’s cute. The reason why I like them is not just because their appearance. I like what they show people. They never gets upset and do not do harmful thing without any reason. However, people do bad things each other. I even saw that people swindle between families and friends.

I wish that people stop behave like that. That is what publics call people whom ‘Worse than animals.’

No comments:

Post a Comment