Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Journal2

I love 'Harry Potter'. I think it is an incredible story. I read it for about ten times so I almost memorize all of the story. When someone talk about 'Harry Potter', I get so excited and talk about it over and over. When somebody ask me something about 'Harry Potter', I answer it and give people extra information too. Therefore, my family almost sick of my love of 'Harry Potter'.
Its story line is so great so eventhough I read it ten times, I didn't feel it is boring. I was surprised that I can remember something that much because I am not good at memorizing.
I actually don't like movie 'Harry Potter' that much. It cut a lot of great and important scene. When I watch movies, I always been dissappointed with it. Therefore, I suggest people books rather than movies for 'Harry Potter'.
I release my stress by reading 'Harry Potter'. It is so fun and I imagin to be a witch than I feel like I can do everything I want. It is a lot of fun to imagining about it.
I want to write a story like 'Harry Potter' when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment