Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Journal3

Sept. 13

It was so hard day today. I had a painting class today and I started my painting homework on Sunday. Also, I had to finish Design class homework, which is morning class. Actually I didn’t finish yet. I am going to stay wake up until 3:00a.m. This is little harsh to me because I already didn’t sleep well for few days. It feels like torture to me. I am confused with classes. There are too many classes with lots of homework. Sometimes I almost forgot my homework. I was really surprised when I notice it, because I wrote my homework down on my agenda. I think tomorrow will be tough night again if my professors give me more homework. Well, good luck to me. It will be better after few weeks then, I will be able to sleep comfortably.

No comments:

Post a Comment