Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

journal

If I have to buy something, I would buy from Forever 21 rather than Benetton. WhenI see Benetton's advertisement, I have no idea what they are selling. If people who knows Benetton see that advertisement, they would think it is interesting. However, if people who don't know Benetton see that ads, they would donfuse by that. Forexample, first time I thought that isa campaign for racism. It would make opposite effect to some people.
I know this successful advertising campaign. It is 'Telus' which is a telephone company in Canada. They always use animals for their marketing. There is a research when people see animals, they feel comfortable and attractive. Actually most of people who live in Canada knows Telus by this interesting ads with animals. Therefore I think 'Telus' was so successful to making advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment