Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Journal 11

Su woke up and suddely realized there is not Hayu. She looked around embarassely because she heard something.
"Ha,Hayu...??"
She called Hayu's name but she was sure that was not Hayu. Something suddenly popped out from the dark.
"Ahhhhhh!!!!"
Su screamed.
"Hi...?"
"Ahhhhhhh!!!!"
"E,excuse me...?"
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
Su punched when something touched her.
"Ouch! Hey! I didn't do anything!"
When she heard this voice, she stopped screaming and looked up. There was a little boy beside her.
"Wh,who are you...?"
"My name is Lay. I am a dragon. By the way, who are you?"
"I am Su. Why did you take me here? Where is Hayu?"
Lay looked Su in strange way and suddenly realized what she said.
"What? Oh, I see. You are with Hayu."
"Do you know where he is?"
"Of course I know. Because I was the one who wanted to see Hayu."
"What!?"
When Su heard that, she punched Lay again.
"OUCH! What the hack are you doing!"
"SO! You are the one who grabbed Hayu! Where is Hayu! Take me at there!"
"Okay! O.K! I will get him here! Stop hitting me!"
Su finally stopped hitting Lay. Lay looked Su with scared eyes and dissapeared. After few minutes, Lay appeared again with Hayu.
"Hayu!"
"Su! Are you okay?"
"Of course she is fine! She punched me! How healthy she is!"
Su gazed Lay. Hayu put his hand on Su's head.
"I can see you are fine. You scared? I am sorry about that. He is my friend."
"What!? Than why he made you fainted!"
"Oh...that's..."
Lay interrupted between Hayu and Su.
"Because I thought he is an intruder! He was not like that before!"
"What means 'like that.'?"
"That's...! Uop Oup Op Uup!"
Hayu put his hand on Lay's mouth hardly.
"It's nothing. Anyway, there are lots of dragon hunters these days, so he was too sensitive about an intruder. That's it."
"You didn't know that he is here?"
"No. Because dragons never stay at one place."
"Humm...By the way, I think it is better to release him."
"What? Oh...I am sorry Lay."
Lay gazed Hayu in angry way.
"Lay, where is your sister?"
"Do you have a sister?"
"......she...is not here... I don't know where she is. We can not stay together because of dragon hunters. In case they find us, we have to live seperately. Because there is not lots of dragons these days, we have to protect ourselves. I heard there is a secret place for dragons but I cannot find it."
"I can help you."
Lay looked up.
"No, Hayu... You have a mission to finish. This is dragons problem. Human can not involve in this problem."
Hayu hit Lay's head hardly.
"Ouch! What the hack that was for!"
Lay stopped smiling when he saw Hayu's serious face.
"I want to help you because we are friend. I am going to. Even though you try to stop me, I am going to help you. You can not argue about this."
Lay looked Hayu with sad eyes.
"Thank you, my friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment