Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Journal 12

I hate a cigarette smell. I can not understand smokers. Smoking is not good for humna's health. However, these days, lots of people smoke even though they know that fact. Also, they smoke at public places which is no manner. In some sountries, people are no longer allwed to smoke in many public places and office buildings. I think that is a good rele for people because second hand smoking is worse than direct smoking.
I really don't like when I can smell a cigarette. That's why I tried hard to make my dad quit smoking. For that, I really studied hard about smoking; how bad smoking is. In Korea, school show students how bad smoking is and try to make students not to smoke. Most of students feel boring and don't watch the video well. However, I really concentrated on that and wrote down all the information and told that to my dad.
I hope people quit smoking as possible as they can because there is no adventage by smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment