Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Journal 15

“Hayu, are you okay?”

For few minutes, he said nothing to Su. Su looked up Hayu. Su was afraid to see Hayu’s face but she was worried about him. Hayu suddenly moved and looked down Su. Hayu put his forehead on Su’s shoulder.

“Are you okay?”

“…not really… I cannot calm down. I cannot work with this anger. This work needs extra care. Please stay like that for one second.”

“Okay…”

“That noble…want…skin and horns…skin and horns…I heard something about both of them…where did I get that…where…skin and horns…”

Hayu whispered so quickly himself.

“Skin and horns…I should find out about that first. If that was not that important, I will kill that noble…skin and horns…ski…!!!!”

Hayu suddenly put his face up. He started rummaging around in his bag.

“Hayu? What are you doing?”

“I read about dragon’s skin and horns and it was in ‘Never die, never get old’…okay, I found it.”

Hayu took that book out and turned pages like a crazy person.

“Here!”

Su looked where Hayu pointed out.

“’People looking for dragon’s skin and horns because it is known as great healing portion. People say dragon’s skin and horns can make you not die and not getting old at all. However, that is the wrong information. Dragon’s skin and horns even can not heals wounds.’ What? It cannot!?”

Su was so shocked about that. Than why dragons been killed.

“Maybe that noble doesn’t know about this. This book is so old so nobody read this anymore. Also, it’s noble. They never want to read something. Now, I know what he wants. I can give him better idea. But, before I give him information, let me kick his butt first.”

“Of course you can. Can I join you?”

Finally Hayu smiled.

"Okay, we will use that way because of dragon hunters. We will find that noble easily. Once, we reach that noble's house, let me do something first. That could be really strange, so don't surprise. Okay?"

Su nodded.

"Great. Let's go."

No comments:

Post a Comment