Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Journal 16

I watched the movie "Equilibrium". It was really cool. The movie seems boring first time, but it was not; I feel good about the movie at the end. The main character, Cleric's military art was amazing. I cannot say any word about his movement but only 'amazing'. I kept saying "Wow" when I watched it. He uses guns and swords with military arts. Also, the movie shows that the 'feeling' is important to people. When I watched the people in the movie destroy beautiful things and the animals, I felt that kind of world is hopeless and horrible. I never want to live in that world. Mary who is the woman that Cleric loved says "Emotion has price...without control." I agree with her but even though feeling is cause of a war, I think to have feelings is better than don't have. The main character doesn't use the medicine for no feeling, and can feel everything, he stop using that medicine because he wants to feel beautiful things more. Imagine that people don't have feeling; people don't cry, they are not happy, they don't feel sorrow or pain, or they don't feel love. People who know feeling would never want to lose feeling. So do me. By this movie, I think about the importance of feeling, and never ever want to live in the world that is no beautiful things, no animals and no feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment