Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Journal 14

I like to work for animals in the future because I really love animals. So,I questionsed myself, wha can I do for animals. And so, I finally find out my dream. I with to own an animal shelter. I always thought that anmals in animal shelter is poor because I heard that they don't have much money so jsut kill animals a month after they start keeping animals. I thought that is too cruel; even though people are most genious animal, they say.
I love animals because they don't hurt people without any reason. They get angry when they have something to protect. They are different from people. People have to be selfish to live and win against others. However, I think animals are different. I admire animals which fight for death to protect their precious things. Therefore, I think that is why I want to work for animals. I want to be like animals: innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment